Downloading CHM (HTML Help) Files
Due to certain security settings in Windows XP, CHM files may not display properly unless you follow these steps:
1. After clicking on the CHM version link for a particular manual, the "File Download" dialogue box will appear:
2. Click "Save" and save the zip file to a folder of your choice.
3. Extract the chm file from the zip file to a folder of your choice.
4. To run the file, double click on the chm file.
5. If file opens properly, there is no need to read further.
6. If the "Open File" dialogue box appears, uncheck "Always ask before opening this file." Then click "Open".
7. The next time you open the file, you will not be prompted with the "Open File" dialogue box, unless you extract the file from the zip file again.
8. If you have any problems or questions, contact GestureTek Support.
Return to GroundFX Manuals page